DC Fawcett Real Estate-Quick home selling with modular kitchen
We have analyzed that kitchen plays a major role during home inspection and the home is sold easily when it designed perfectly satisfying all the requirements of a modern family.
DC Fawcett Real Estate Reviews will help the sellers to design a modular kitchen which would add a stylish appeal to the entire outlook of the home.
Dc Fawcett Real Estate – Design ideas
Open shelves will attract the buyers than a closed one. This will also give a larger look in case your kitchen looks small. Silver laminated edges add richness to entire kitchen. The drawers and hinges should not be noisy when you use them, replace them with soft hinges and glides.
Lighting: apart from the color of the food, the room needs to be bright when you cook. Add ceiling light and under cabinets. If it is too bright, use dimmers. Add metallic laminate finish to appliances, hardware and faucet.
- Deep sinks with high arc faucet is easy to wash the vessels.
- You can add storage units to store grains, beer and drinks.
You can add space for it with black chalkboard paint. It is easy when you label your canisters. Pickles, jam other food items are stored in jars. So create open shelves for them.
You need to walk on a smooth flooring right, Opt for timber colors. Windows treatment is important ensuring privacy and ample light to peek through while you cook in daylight. Choose contrasting or complimentary shade for your countertops.
There can be theme based kitchen like farmhouse where brown shades dominate the kitchen blended with white here and there. Island theme is adding desk and a table to your kitchen with beige colors.
Marble tiles and mosaic flooring never fades out from a fashionable kitchen when designed with silver hardware. You can add furniture like pastel colored stools. Make space for micro wave oven above the cabinet.
Advantages of modular kitchen while selling your home
Energy efficient homes are much preferred by buyers, so install appliances and utilities that save energy.
- Paint the walls, ceilings and cabinet so it looks fresh when a buyer enters your kitchen.
Drawbacks of modular kitchen
- Less flexibility in design and layout
Resale value, you need to think whether you would be able to acquire all the money you have spent on modeling when you resale the property.
- When you work more on kitchen modeling, you may need high mortgage loan to suffice it.
- This may not suit if there are children who make the entire kitchen dirty.
Scam may happen in such a way that the owner may add all his kitchen modeling expenses to the asking price when he sells the property; this is not the right way. Enquire the market value and compare with his asking price.
DC Fawcett Real Estate – Tips On Buying A Vacation Home
Real estate offers the investors to own a vacation home in 2 ways which can be either fractional ownership or timeshare depending on the distribution of actual equity. In fractional ownership, there are multiple buyers for the same property where the deed is split equally among each owner and equal access is given to all the purchasers. The rise and fall in the property value affects all the buyers who own a share.
Timeshare is usually preferred by the investors for vacation purpose which lasts only for stipulated period of time (for one or two weeks) where the title ownership remains with the owner and there is no need to pay mortgage for rest of the months. Moreover, there is not much rise or fall in the property value during the short span of time.
DC Fawcett reviews the benefits of having a fractional ownership and timeshare
- The purchaser holds a portion of asset where no cash is indulged
The entire property can be sold out when property value declines with no loss as well as sell a portion of the property when there is a hike.
- Helps during cost assistance as it can be sold as timeshare.
- From 4 to 13 weeks, buyers can have an ownership
- 3 to 5 bedroom units
Free from the responsibility of maintaining the property. The temporary buyer is not liable if any damage occurs during his stay.
- One or 2 bedroom unit
Dc Fawcett – How to buy or sell the property?
There are several property management companies who assist the investors in buying the land and schedule the time accordingly for living as per the number of buyers in the property.
If you are a fractional owner, then the share can be either sold as fractional ownership, or as timeshare.
The mentor, DC Fawcett states the complaints of timeshare ownership experienced by the investors
- Various costs are involved like maintenance, tax. Lifetime contracts where mortgage payments are added and there are limitations in booking.
- If taxes and fees aren’t paid it may result in foreclosure.
- Cannot deduct loss on tax returns
- Scheduling the period of stay is not easier as there would be several other buyers who would be in need of the resort at same time.
- Depreciation is faster and resale is not easier
- Same location to spend the vacation every year
DC Fawcett educates the investors to read the laws that have been enacted to protect the buyers from multiple timeshare scams which usually happen via timeshare resale brokers. He advises the investors to check the resort club and management company before booking.
The frequently occurring scams are
*Cold call scam:
Calls from resort club to pay for imaginary exit schemes
*Extortion timeshare scam:
Calls from unknown company and saying you are in debt.
Promising the consumers to get back all the money that he/she has been cheated so far.
To prevent from the kind of scams, the investors can join the DC Fawcett virtual real estate investing club to know more about vacation home.
DC Fawcett Reviews On Mobile Home And Curb Appeal
DC Fawcett Reviews says that Mobile home is a permanent home used during vacation for accommodation which is more like manufactured home built together and attached on a chassis before transportation.
They are economical as well as eco friendly since it uses less water and electricity. The cost for heating and cooling is less; in addition to that there is no need to spend on gasoline, sewage. As it attracts both youngsters and old people, they play a major role in Real estate.
DC Fawcett Reviews analyses the perks of having a mobile home
Suits perfectly for recreation purpose because of the low cost.
Can be placed in own or rented space of land or second hand mobile home
We can get spectacular view of ponds and lakeside as well as entertainment and vacation spots which are recommended for retired people.
Interiors can be changed as per the preference of the buyer
Flexibility (removable when not needed)
Lower property tax and maintenance fee
Construction time is lesser than 3 months
There are few complaints put forth by buyers on having a mobile home. They are
Too hot in summer and too cold in winter. The levels aren’t moderate
High interest if purchased on loan
Safety, privacy, size
Resale value is pretty less
There are chances of mobile home scam. A group may pretend to give entitlement of the mobile home but may escape after amount received from buyers. Facebook plays a major role on mobile home give away scam. It is one of the most frequent occurring fraudulent scam.
It is not wise if a house is not sold for a long time. The way to maximize the chances of selling your house faster is by curb appeal which denotes the external appearance of the house that must be appealing to attract the buyers.
DC Fawcett Reviews gives us an idea on how to seek the attention of the buyers.
*Front yard must be kept clean and green always.
*The garden must be well maintained.
*Old furniture (if any) must be replaced with new ones.
*Improvement in landscapes by planting trees
*Providing basic amenities
*High resolution photographs
*Interiors also should be done neat
*Different type of embossment while engraving the name
*painting the exteriors fresh with neutral colors and new doors on front
*Depersonalize the home
Efficient marketing in social media
The following factors lower the chances of buying a house
The house should not be in crime area or foreclosure zone.
Extreme weather conditions are not preferable.
Bad curb appeal
Power plants, landfills and bad landscapes lead to deduction in tax.
Parking the car in the driveway
Lossy photographs may give a bad impression
Email scam–many real estate agents use information from other sites and post spam mails. Don’t open or respond to such mails if you aren’t sure who the sender is. It is wise not to post much information online to prevent from scammers.
DC Fawcett Virtual Wholesaling – Benefits Of Home Inspection
It is important to inspect the entire house before you move in. It is called home inspection which is done at both occasions – selling and renting a property. When a seller or landlord skips and marks for home inspection contingency, then it is better to avoid the deal and back out.DC Fawcett Real Estate
It is visual diagnosis of the property and determines the condition of the home. The inspection should be carried out with your listing or buyer agent for 2-3 hours minimum. (Time depends on age, condition, square foot of the house it differs). There are qualified home inspectors to do this task, make sure you go with them.
DC Fawcett reviews points out the benefits of home inspection
Areas to be checked while inspection:
- Checking whether all safety measures are ensured, it is must when you move in along with your children.
- Basement should be checked for any water leakage if any and construction of the basement.
- Inspecting the structural integrity and strength, condition of the home appliances, furniture, electrical, plumbing, driveway, walls, grading, Flooring, ceiling, gutters, and downspouts. Check if all are working or not.
- Kitchen appliances, chimney and other fixtures
- Bathroom fixtures
- Check how to evacuate when fire or any natural calamity occurs.
- Ventilation and insulation issues
- Interiors and exteriors have to be checked thoroughly.
- Doors and windows safety has to be checked, also the condition
- Attics and garage , check if your vehicles can be parked without any problem
- Ask the seller/ landlord to negotiate the price
- Resolve the issues prior in case of any violation of the law
- You can spend that cost on repair work if you find any during the inspection
- Estimate the future repairs to be done and make approximate calculation
- Enquire about home insurance and certifications.
- A report is generated after entire inspection of the property for the buyer which gives an idea about potential expenses in future, condition of the property. Agent and buyers have a copy; the same report can be used by the sellers for any number of buyers.
- Pre –purchase inspection will list out all the defects and positive features of the property in the report.
- Pre- listing inspection is between an agent and seller
- Provides confidence and peace of mind to the buyers
- Improves image and professionalism, increases credibility
- Closing cost time is saved
- After sale –repairs and renovations work needed or not is discussed and corresponding issues are sorted out earlier
- Referrals are identified from the fellow clients
- Increases the chance of selling your home quick
5 Key Reasons to Have a Home Inspection Before You Buy
The home inspection is carried out by buyers, so he has to pay the expert team. It instills confidence and removes conflicts. To know more about home inspection and its benefits, visit DC Fawcett virtual real estate investing club. Investors can make use of this blog to prevent from scam.
Investors, who want to know more about kitchen modeling, visit DC Fawcett virtual real estate investing club. DC Fawcett also preaches virtual wholesaling to his investors where no money is required and investors find it safe.